WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Product of the Year accepts entries every year for products that demonstrate innovation in the following sectors:
-FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
-Beauty & Cosmetics
-Parapharmaceuticals & Pharmaceuticals
-Electronics & Electrical Appliances
-DIY (Do It Yourself)
Products must be NEW and launched within a period of 24 months.
Products must be innovative whether in design, function, offering or usefulness.
The 4 Steps to Selection
- Registration is Free and completed via the online application form. Click here to download yours.
- Fill the application, sign and send for confirmation to [email protected]
- All submitted products will be reviewed by a panel of industry professionals and renowned experts from various fields including marketing, media and government officials to ensure that the innovation criteria are met.
- The expert committee will select the shortlisted participants who will be charged a mandatory “Research Fee” to get through the third step: the Consumer Survey.
- All shortlisted products will be submitted to local research specialist Nielsen to proceed with the survey, targeting a panel of Lebanese consumers.
- The study will assess the products through the largest consumer survey and identify the winners based on the PTS parameters [Product Total Score]: Innovation, Attractiveness & Purchase Intent.
- Winners and shortlisted participants will both receive the survey report related to their respective categories.
- Winners will be announced and celebrated among hundreds of distinguished guests at the Product of the Year Awards Night Ceremony. The products with the highest scores in their categories will be announced winners within said categories and granted a one-year license to use the Product of the Year logo on all communication material and media channels, in return of a “license fee”.